miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

My daily routine

Hi my name is Marc Tribó I'm going to explain my daily routine.
I always wake up at eight o'clock  and  I chek my phon new messages.
At half past eight i have my brekfast, I always drink milk with colacao and cookies.
After brekfast I make my homework untly half past one.
At two o'clock I have lunch with my parents in the dining room.
In the afternoon I usually have videocall with my english academy or a I play PS4 afeter I go to dinner with my parents at nine o'clock. At half past nine I whatch a film or series.

I like my daily routine because I can sleep a litle bit more, I can play more videogames and I have more free time, but I miss my friends and my family.

During the lockdown I can play videogames online with my friends, I can play  boardgames with my parents, I can do exercice in my house and I can do videocalls with my friends.
I can't stay with my friends face to face, I can't play football with my friends, I can't go to visit my grandparents .

During the lockdown I must stay at home, I must do my homework in the comuter, I must clean my bedroom, but I musn't go out, I musn't hang out with my friends, I musn't leave my village and I musn't go to the supermarket.

I'm making homework at the moment my friends are doing the same as me.

Good day in Gerb, in the region of  Noguera, here the minium temperature is 14 grades and the maximum is 27 grades it's sunny.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario